Jack Grealish To Manchester City
The negotiations are still going on between Aston Villa and Manchester City. Jack Grealish is getting closer to Manchester City. The works are in progress and in final stages. Since yesterday the deal is approaching towards certainty. All parties involved alongside player’s side are agreeing to the proposal. Meanwhile, the contract is of five years. More details are yet to come about the deal. But, it seems that Grealish is a done deal to Manchester City.
Along with Jack Grealish, Manchester City have kept an eye on Tottenham Hotspurs striker Harry Kane. After Aguero’s departure, Manchester City is looking after Harry Kane. Manchester City wants to sign both Jack Grealish and Harry Kane at the same time to strengthen the attack. They are fully focusing for the champions league. But, the Kane deal is a bit complicated. Some of the updates about Kane are
- Harry Kane is planning to return to training with Tottenham later this week.
- Kane was absent from Spurs training again today morning as he was yesterday, on a tense situation with the club.
- But, Kane is now planning to come back later this week as the club were aware of this intention to try a new challenge.
- Moreover, the situation regarding his future is still unresolved. It is set to be discussed with the club to clarify every details.
- Kane wants to leave the club as he plans to play Champions League football but there’s still no agreement.
- On the other hand, Daniel Levy will try to keep Kane at the club. Manchester City are waiting for next steps between Kane and Spurs to decide how to move after opening official bid around £100m turned down in June.
Thus, Manchester City wants champions league at any cost. So, they are desperately wanting more attacking players. It includes Grealish and Kane. However, Jack Grealish is almost a done deal to Manchester City. Moreover, there is no talks between Manchester City and Tottenham about Kane. And, the president of Tottenham does not want to lose the player at any cost.